How To Fight Fight Fine lines In Any Age
The best way to Fight Fine lines in your 20’s 30’s 40’s and 50’s
Everyone wants to look younger as much as possible and many ways are adopted to do so. Vegetable consumption is increased, sunbathing is quite and parties are left to avoid all the negative things that could make your skin look older. If you want your complexion to look best then you should prevent your skin from aging. No doubt it is true that you cannot completely remove the aging lines but you can follow this game plan that will give you a fair complexion and protect the damaged skin.
Well, 20’s are your lucky age so you don’t have to worry about aging yet. You can easily enjoy a night out with friends and kill it at Crossfit. Wrinkling problem does not start in your 20’s unless you have too much sun exposure and frequent tanning place visits. But if the problem of fine lines is there then it must be around the eyes. The reason could be stress or too much squinting.
Your smooth skin plan in your 20s:
- Add the use of sunscreen in your everyday routine. The ultraviolet rays cause the breakdown of collagen in our skin and deeper lines are created in our skin. So wear SPF daily and make it a habit.
- Before applying sunscreen, apply mixture containing glycolic acid or salicylic acid on your face. These ingredients will make your skin smooth by exfoliating it.
- Also, protect your eyes from direct sunlight by using sunglasses so that you can be safe from deeper skin lines.
The skin under the eyes is very thin so it becomes more prone to be damaged by sunlight and thus results in deeper lines. Melanin protects our skin against wrinkles. So skin of fairer people often becomes wrinkled soon than the people with dark skin. In 30’s fine lines can be seen under the eyes. Also, the vertical lines that appear during frowning in normal people can be seen more often in your 30’s.
Your smooth skin plan in your 30s:
- Add retinoid rich ingredients in your everyday beauty routine. It helps in exfoliating the skin and repairing the DNA.
- Do not use the beauty products that are not according to your skin type otherwise it will result in clogged pores.
- Rubbing the eyes will result in discoloration of eyes and it can worsen the wrinkles.
Your wrinkles will become more pronounced in this age and your fine lines will be deeper. Some creases will also appear on your neck and forehead if nothing has been done in 20’s or 30’s.
Your smooth skin plan in your 40s:
- If you want your skin to look a decade younger then don’t skip SPF in your routine.
- Growth factors could also be used which will repair damaged skin and result in smoothness.
- In morning, start using a serum that is rich in antioxidants like Vitamin. C, E etc.
- Take such a cream that helps in moisturizing your skin like the one containing glycerin.
In 50’s, the skin will become dry due to changes in estrogen level at menopause. Also, the wrinkles and forehead lines will become more prominent. At the corners of the mouth, marionette lines start forming.
You’re smooth- kin plan in your 50s:
- You should regularly consult your trusted dermatologist that will help to adjust the required doses.
- Pick a moisturizer that is rich in hydrating ingredients like hyaluronic acid.
- You should regularly hit the gym because weight gain is a compulsion in 50’s due to estrogen changes.